کد:
http://ajp-blog.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9F9715547E4A30BE!212.entry
I've seen a few requests recently for the SLK install documents to be updated to show how to install SharePoint Learning Kit onto a single server environment. This is something that I encounter a lot with my installs so thought it was time to do a post about it.
When you install MOSS or WSS3 onto a single server the install wizard automatically installs SQL 2005 on the same box but when you go to create your SLK database you get the below error message!

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

More information has been written to the server event log.

Install SLK onto a Single Server
Having installed MOSS or WSS on your single server download SharePoint Learning Kit from www.codeplex.com/slk
Extract the SLK zip file in a new folder.
Run AddSolution.cmd - This will add SharePoint Learning Kit to your farm

To add it to your default site you need to run DeplySolution.cmd

This has now deployed the MyAssignment WebPart to your default site and add the SharePoint Learning Kit Feature but now you need to create the SLK database.
Open Central Administrator and go to the Operations tab
Under Data Configuration click on Default Database Server

You will see Default Database. This is normal called {yourserver name} followed by OfficeServer. Copy this information and click cancel

Now click on Application Management at the top
At the bottom you will now see a new area called SharePoint Learning Kit Configuration. Under that area click on Configure SharePoint Learning Kit.
In the Database Server box, paste the same information you copied from the default database.

Now when you click ok you will be able to create the SLK database needed for SLK to work.
A quick tip - if you open Configure SharePoint Learning Kit with Create New Database unchecked - it has connected and created your database for you

موضوعات مشابه: