Sep 2009
    محل سکونت
    welcome
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

LMS برای شیرپوینت؟

با سلام.
    آیا کسی ماژولی برای e-Learning و یا LMS برای شیرپوینت سراغ دارد،البته به صورت Free ،درضمن من یک Sharepoint Learning Kit رو دانلود کردم و کانفیگ هم کردم ولی درست کار نمی کنه.
    لطفا راهنمایی فرمایید.
    باتشکر

موضوعات مشابه:

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    کد:
    http://blog.erikvl87.nl/2010/01/howto-sharepoint-learning-kit-installation/
    How to: Sharepoint Learning Kit Installation

For my assignment i will be doing some research on the SharePoint Learning Kit (SLK). This made me decide to deploy the SLK on my development server. I had a hard time finding a good installation guide for the recommend release. The release I am talking about is 1.4 beta. After some searching i found a few good guides to help me install the SLK. Below i will post a quick how-to for the installation. I do advise you to try this on a dev/test server first, but of course you were already planning to do so !
    Deploying the solution

1. Download and extract the SharePoint Learning Kit from CodePlex
    2. Start the Command Prompt, and execute AddSolution.cmd
    3. Execute DeploySolution.cmd

To check if the deployment was successful you can run the command EnumSolutions.cmd
    This will return some XML with a LastOperationResult line containing the results of the deployment. It can take a minute or two for the operation to be successful, so give it some time.

Configure SharePoint Learning Kit
    The next step is to configure SLK for the first time.

1. Open Central Administration
    2. Go to the Application Management tab
    3. A menu called SharePoint Learning Kit Configuration has been added. Click on Configure SharePoint Learning Kit that is listed beneath it.
    4. Make sure the right site collection is selected and not the administration collection. You can change this by clicking it and changing the web application if necessary. Select the root of your SharePoint site.
    5. Verify the database server (in my case [local machine]\OFFICESERVERS) and the database name.
    6. Click OK to apply the default settings.

If you are getting a SQL error 40 like i had the first time i tried installing SLK, then you probably filled in wrong SLK database settings. Take a look at this blog post from Alex Pearce. He explains how to find the right database to fill in at the SharePoint Learning Kit Configuration.
    Enabling the SharePoint Learning Kit Assignment Web Part

1. Go to the top-level SharePoint site
    2. Open Site Actions – Site Settings – Modify All Site Settings and go to Web Parts that can be found under Galleries
    3. Click New, select Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.Assignmen tListWebPart and click on the Populate Gallery button that can be found at the top of the page.
    4. Edit the AssignmentListWebPart.webpart and change the Title to My Assignments.
    5. Click OK to apply the changes.

Finished

Hakimi و ARM سپاسگزاری کرده‌اند.

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    کد:
    http://blog.erikvl87.nl/2010/01/sharepoint-learning-kit-introduction/

Sharepoint Learning Kit Introduction

I will try to give you guys a small introduction on how to use the SharePoint Learning Kit for the first time. I didn’t had a lot of time to find out how everything works, but the basics are clear to me so let me try to explain it to you in a few steps.
    What I am going to explain is the basics of how to create a class site with a teacher (SLK Instructor) and some students (SLK Learner), how to assign a assignment as a teacher and how students can hand in their work.
    Creating users

I am running SharePoint on a single server without Active Directory, so i created these users on the local machine. If you are running a Active Directory, you can create these users their instead. Please create users called:

1. student1
    2. student2
    3. teacher

Creating a class site

1. At any site level, create a new Team Site by clicking on Site Actions – Create Site
      Please use the following settings for this page:
      Title: Class A
      URL: class_a
      Permissions: Use unique permissions
      Click on Create
    2. Skip the next page called Set Up Groups for this Site by navigating to the Class A site that you can find at the top of the page
    3. At this new site, open Site Actions – Site Settings and go to Site features (Site Administration) and activate the SharePoint Learning Kit
    4. Go back to Site Settings and go to Advanced permissions (Users and Permissions).
    5. Click on New (Add Users) and fill in: student1; student2
      Give permission: Give users permission directly and select the Read and SLK Learner permissions. Click OK.
    6. Click on New (Add Users) and fill in: teacher
      Give permission: Give users permission directly and select the Contribute and SLK Instructor permissions. Click OK.

Adding the My Assignments Web Part

1. Go back to the Class A site you just created, and select Site Actions – Edit Page
    2. Press the Add a Web Part button
    3. Select the My Assignments Web Part, it can be found under Miscellaneous and click on Add
    4. Press the Exit Edit Mode on the top-right corner of the page.

Enabling Document Version History
    The library where you upload your assignments should have document version history enabled. Not enabling this can cause unpredictable results.

1. At the Class A site go to the Shared Documents library
    2. Go to Settings – Document Library Settings
    3. Go to Versioning settings (General Settings)
    4. Select Create major versions and press OK

Adding a Assignment
    At this stage you are finally ready to add a assignment. The assignment i am going to upload is a single Word document.

1. Log into SharePoint with the teacher account you created earlier
    2. Go to the Shared Documents library on the Class A site
    3. Upload the assignment (Word document)
    4. Click the menu open next to the uploaded document and choose for E-Learning Actions
    5. Click on the text Class A (Current site)
    6. Fill in the maximum amount of points the student can earn and the due date
    7. Select both students at the bottom of the page
    8. Click OK
    9. Click on Navigate to site: Class A

You now see the assignment in the My Assignments web part. You will also see how many students already submitted their work, for now it shows 0 out of 2.
    Student submitting their work

1. Log into SharePoint with the first student account you created earlier
    2. Navigate to the Class A site
    3. The student can see the assignment that the teacher uploaded. Click on the assignment name and click on Begin Assignment
    4. The document that the teacher uploaded now opens. Close it again and go back to the Class A site.
    5. Click on Submit File(s), this can be found at the My Assignments web part.
    6. The student can now upload their work, upload a Word document called answers1.docx.
    7. You will get a popup saying: The Assignment file(s) submission was completed successfully.

Follow these steps again with the second student account.
    Grade the work of the students

1. Now log into SharePoint again with the teacher account
    2. Go to the Class A site
    3. Click on the assignment title
    4. Click on Submitted to view their work
    5. Grade their work by filling in the fields and select the Return action.
    6. Click Save followed by Close

Student viewing his grade

1. Log into SharePoint with one of the student accounts
    2. Go to the Class A site
    3. Click on the Returned tab in the My Assignments Web Part
    4. Click on the assignment title

The student can now see their grade and the teacher’s comments.

Hakimi و ARM سپاسگزاری کرده‌اند.

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها:

sharepoint lms

lms با شيرپوينت

. توسط شیرپوینت( learning management system

شیرپوینت permission

lms برای شیرپوینت

شیرپوینت و lms

LMS در شيرپوينت

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید