عضو عادی شناسه تصویری irarkh
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2005
    محل سکونت
    Tehran
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    لازم ديدم از دوست عزيز آقاي پناه بابت Hotfix ها تشكر كنم همينطور سوابق مكاتبه نافرجام به MS رو اينجا قرار بدم :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I understand from your message that you would like to download Hotfix specified in KB921937. I realize the importance of this issue and will assist you in reaching the appropriate resource.

Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with your support request. At this time, our Support Professionals are only trained to troubleshoot issues with North American versions of our products whereas the Support Professionals at the local Microsoft subsidiaries are trained to troubleshoot issues with localized versions of our software.

From the information you have provided in your message, I found that you are located Outside North America. If you have purchased the Microsoft product Outside North America, your best resource for support is your local Microsoft subsidiary.

There are significant programming differences between North America and localized versions of software. You will be best assisted by the subsidiary that specializes in the version.

You can locate information about your subsidiary from the following web site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide.

I hope your issue gets resolved soon and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services.

Shefin
    Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience, please e-mail my manager, Sujith Sadasivan, at managers@microsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
    Date: Friday, November 10, 2006 09:26 PM
    To: Microsoft Contact US (msconus@microsoft.com)
    Subject: Re: RE:

Dear Senthil

you are welcome and I`m thankful for your respond. but the solotion you have mantioned is strange ! I was mind that Hotfixes for ISA should be the same as MS Windows , and customers can download this repaire kits from MS Web site ! I have visit the indians ms web site but most of the downloads redirects to us web site and i can`t undrestand this loop. in other way you mean in out side of us the customers should charge for ISA hotfixes ?
    ----- Original Message -----

To:***@gmail.com
    Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:49 PM
    Subject: RE:'RTCProd=013-673-158'

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response to your issue. Due to an unexpected increase in requests, our response time is longer than usual. I appreciate your patience in this regard.

I understand from your message that you wish to obtain the hotfixes mentioned in the article 921937 and 919621. I realize the importance of your concern.

If you have purchased the Microsoft product outside North America, your best resource for support is the Microsoft local subsidiary.

There are significant programming differences between North America and localized versions of software. You will be best assisted by the subsidiary that specializes in the version. You can locate contact information for the local subsidiary from the following web site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide

I hope the above information is helpful.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Senthil

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience, please e-mail my manager, Shirley Oommen Mookodil, at managers@microsoft.com

Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 02:38 AM
    To: CS (msconus@microsoft.com)
    Subject: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=921937

---
    CUSTOMER PROVIDED SYSTEM PROPERTIES
    Country/Region: Other
    ---
    SYSTEM PROPERTIES
    Ref URL: http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support
    O/S: windows nt 5.2
    O/S Lang: en-us
    Br: msie 6.0
    Br lang: fa
    ---
    QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
    would you please help me , how to download thi Hotfixs : KB921937 and KB919621

نام حقيقي: Reza Behroozi

عضو غیر فعال شناسه تصویری ahuray_mazdaa
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2005
    محل سکونت
    Shiraz
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط irarkh
    لازم ديدم از دوست عزيز آقاي پناه بابت Hotfix ها تشكر كنم همينطور سوابق مكاتبه نافرجام به MS رو اينجا قرار بدم :

Hello,

I understand from your message that you would like to download Hotfix specified in KB921937. I realize the importance of this issue and will assist you in reaching the appropriate resource.

Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with your support request. At this time, our Support Professionals are only trained to troubleshoot issues with North American versions of our products whereas the Support Professionals at the local Microsoft subsidiaries are trained to troubleshoot issues with localized versions of our software.

From the information you have provided in your message, I found that you are located Outside North America. If you have purchased the Microsoft product Outside North America, your best resource for support is your local Microsoft subsidiary.

There are significant programming differences between North America and localized versions of software. You will be best assisted by the subsidiary that specializes in the version.

You can locate information about your subsidiary from the following web site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide.

I hope your issue gets resolved soon and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services.

Shefin

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience, please e-mail my manager, Sujith Sadasivan, at managers@microsoft.com

Date: Friday, November 10, 2006 09:26 PM
    To: Microsoft Contact US (msconus@microsoft.com)
    Subject: Re: RE:

Dear Senthil

you are welcome and I`m thankful for your respond. but the solotion you have mantioned is strange ! I was mind that Hotfixes for ISA should be the same as MS Windows , and customers can download this repaire kits from MS Web site ! I have visit the indians ms web site but most of the downloads redirects to us web site and i can`t undrestand this loop. in other way you mean in out side of us the customers should charge for ISA hotfixes ?
    ----- Original Message -----

To:***@gmail.com
    Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:49 PM
    Subject: RE:'RTCProd=013-673-158'

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response to your issue. Due to an unexpected increase in requests, our response time is longer than usual. I appreciate your patience in this regard.

I understand from your message that you wish to obtain the hotfixes mentioned in the article 921937 and 919621. I realize the importance of your concern.

If you have purchased the Microsoft product outside North America, your best resource for support is the Microsoft local subsidiary.

There are significant programming differences between North America and localized versions of software. You will be best assisted by the subsidiary that specializes in the version. You can locate contact information for the local subsidiary from the following web site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide

I hope the above information is helpful.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Senthil

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience, please e-mail my manager, Shirley Oommen Mookodil, at managers@microsoft.com

Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 02:38 AM
    To: CS (msconus@microsoft.com)
    Subject: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=921937

---
    CUSTOMER PROVIDED SYSTEM PROPERTIES
    Country/Region: Other
    ---
    SYSTEM PROPERTIES
    Ref URL: http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support
    O/S: windows nt 5.2
    O/S Lang: en-us
    Br: msie 6.0
    Br lang: fa
    ---
    QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
    would you please help me , how to download thi Hotfixs : KB921937 and KB919621

خوب شاید چون من از Hotmail فرستادم(خوششون میاد) و ادرس امریکا هم نوشته بودم و vpn زده بودم به امریکا جواب دادن
    ولی خوب فکر کنم اگه شورشو در بیاریم و بگیم شغلمون تو خطره جواب میدن به من در عرض 1 روز فرستادن
    حالا علتش کدوم یک از بالایی هاست نمیدونم

نام حقيقي: محمد تقی غلامی انبوهی

عضو ویژه
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2006
    محل سکونت
    پیش خدا %temp%
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    اهورا جان زحمت مکاتبه برای enterperise رو هم بکش چون خیلیا گیر میدن که برامون اینترپرایز نصب کنید به هیچ صراطی هم مستقیم نمیشن

صفحه 3 از 3 اولیناولین 1 2 3

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها:

Bandwidth Splitter

دانلود KB919621

bandwith splitter

download hotfix kb 919621دانلود BandWidth SplitterدانلودHotFix 2hotfix kb919621 دانلودKB919621 Downloadتفاوت hotfixباservice packbandwid spliter download KB919621bandwidth spitterنسخه تست شده Bandwidth Splitter 2012 اهورا @ hotmail.fa 2012sp2 bandwid splitterhotfix برای bandwidth spliterdownload hotfix kb919621kb919621دانلود bandwidth splitter ورزن سرویس پک3netfee for tmg server منتدىbandwidth splitter persiannetworkshotfix kb919621دانلود hotfix و bsplitterhotfix kb 919621troubleshooting bandwidth splitter

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •