Hello,

I've been building a windows server 2008 R2 in VM machine recently. Everything was going fine. Then I added it to the domain. when I log in to the machine with Domain name\ administrator ,I can open every thing but when I log in with other users (domain name\users) even with admin access, I can not open administrative tools ,when I try to open any thing the error is:

Windows can not access the specified device ,path,or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I get the following error when opening any thing that comes with this [IMG]\\desktop\Untitled[/IMG] icon like mmc or computer>manage or computer>advanced system setting...

.I rejoin and join the server to domain several times but nothing happen

this problem is with this recent Vm 2008 R2 servers that I joined them to domain during this 4 5 days ,previous servers and laptops that are joined to this domain work properly.

Anyone have any ideas. It's not the installation because this is a VM machine and I even delete it and create a new one and join it to the domains . but nothing happened.
it is not about user permission because I can open every thing with these users( with admin permission ) in any other servers (VMs with windows 2008R2) and laptops that I joined them before these 4 -5 days.
!I did not change any specific things As I remember.and we don't have any specific GPO IN OUR DOMAIN
it should be something wrong in my Domain Server but I don't know what is it?!!!

Please assist

موضوعات مشابه: