کد:
http://itprosecure.com/blogs/windows_vista_administration/archive/2007/10/22/configuration-steps-how-to-resolve-the-vista-backup-error-0x8007045d-in-vista-ultimate.aspx

Several months back I encountered an Error 0x8007045D when attempting a Full Backup in Windows Vista to a Portable USB 2.0 Hard Disk. I did a bit of research and discovered that others were having similar problems. Based on the fact that a Backup/Restore Capability is so critical to day to day operations I pursued the remedy pretty hard! I found a TechNet Forum link that provided enough general information to resolve this Vista Backup Error 0x8007045D in Vista Ultimate. I do not have the full technical details but understand by observation this has something to do with the Volume Shadow Copy Service not releasing the Drive Partition in a way the Backup Application comprehends (sorry for the lack of specifics!).
Here are the steps I used to resolve the Vista Backup Error 0x8007045D in Vista Ultimate in my configuration (you may have to adjust for other Variables like Anti-Virus or Disk Encryption!):

Login in the User Context as 'Local Administrator' in Windows Vista Ultimate. In this example I am logging in using a Domain User Account that is also a Local Administrator on this Windows Vista Ultimate Workstation.

Select the 'Computer' object and then select 'Properties'. This invokes the 'System' Application. Another approach for accessing the 'System' Application is simply 'Start', 'Control Panel' then 'System'.

Now Select the 'System Application' Task in the upper right hand corner. This invokes the 'System Properties'.

Using the 'System Properties' dialogue Windows move to the 'System Protection' Tab. On the 'System Protection Tab' identify the Local Hard Disk targeted for Backup. Under 'Available Disks' uncheck the box indicating the last Restore Point, then, select 'Apply' in the lower left corner. Immediately re-check the box next to the 'Available Disks' (you are creating a new Restore Point now) and then select 'Apply' again. Effectively, what you should have done is cleared the box - applied the change - selected the box- applied the change in that order.

If everything worked as planned you should be able to begin (and COMPLETE) a Full Backup of this targeted Hard Disk.
I hope this helps in your quest to Backup valuable data

موضوعات مشابه: