نام حقيقي: hamed89156

عضو عادی
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2007
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

کدوم گزینه صحیح هست ؟ 270-70

You are the desktop administrator for Testking Company. A graphic designer named Peter saves all his files in the My Documents folder on his Window XP Professional computer. Peter now needs to work on several computers each day to complete his work. Peter needs to be able to access his files at any time. You implement a roaming user profile and a home directory for Peter. However, Peter reports that when he uses his roaming profile, it takes 10 minutes for him to log on to computers other than his own. You need to reduce the amount of time it takes for Peter to log on to computers when using his roaming profile. What should you do?
    A. Change the UNC path of Peter’s roaming profile to his home directory folder.

B. Log on as a local administrator on Peter’s computer. Change the roaming profile to a local profile.

C. Log on as a local administrator on Peter’s computer. Edit the local Group Policy to exclude Directories in Roaming Profile.

D. Log on as a local administrator on Peter’s computer. In the properties of the My Documents folder, change the Target folder location to Peter’s home directory

موضوعات مشابه:

نام حقيقي: Yaser

عضو غیر فعال شناسه تصویری y_yavari
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2004
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    مشکل اینه که پیتر وقتی میخواد از سیستمهای دیگه لاگین کنه زمان طولانی صرف میشه که مربوطه به دانلود اطلاعات پروفایل از روی شبکه هست لذا فکر کنم گزینه 3 پاسخ صحیح هست! می خوام از فرصت مقایسه استفاده کنم ! بقیه دوستان نظرشون چیه؟!

hamed89156 سپاسگزاری کرده است.

نام حقيقي: محمد حکیمی

Administrator شناسه تصویری Hakimi
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2002
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    نوشته های وبلاگ
    به نظر من گزینه D درست است.
    این بنده خدا فایل هایش را روی My Document اش نگه می دارد. نیاز دارد از روی کامپیوتر های مختلف بتواند با فایل هایش کار کند. اگر گزینه C را انتخاب کنید و دایرکتوری هایش را در Roaming Profile اش Exclude کنید که دیگر این دایرکتوری ها را نمی تواند بر روی دیگر کامپیوتر ها در اختیار داشته باشد!

مشکل جناب پیتر، کند بودن Login است. علتش هم این است که My Document اش روی Roaming Profile اش است، این یعنی این که هر بار که روی هر سیستمی می خواهد Login کند، همه فایل هایی که در My Document دارد می بایست به کلاینتش منتقل شوند و Sync شوند. گزینه D راه حل مناسبی داده. این که My Document را به Home Directory اش Redirect کنیم. با این روش دیگر در هنگام Login فایل های My Document به Client منتقل نمی شوند و به این صورت مشکل کندی Login کردنش برطرف می شود.

تکمیل: سوال را به گوگل جان دادم و این پاسخ راداد (این یعنی این که پاسخم درست بود):

http://www.braindumpcentral.com/rati...Question=19480

Every time Peter logs on to another computer than his own, the whole content of the My Documents folder has to be copied. This increases Peter’s logon time. By changing the Target folder location of the My Documents folder to Peter’s home directory these files and folders would be moved to a central location in a server and would not have to be copied during the logon process. Incorrect Answers: A: This will not affect the logon time. The UNC path must point to his profile. If you moved his profile to the home directory then changed the UNC path, it would take him longer to log on to his own machine. B: We need a roaming profile, not a local one. C: Logon time could be improved by using the Exclude directories in roaming profile policy and adding the My Documents folder to the list of excluded folders. But it would prevent Peter from accessing his files when he using other computers than his own.

SADEGH65 و hamed89156 سپاسگزاری کرده‌اند.

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها:

سوالات 270-70

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •