محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

کمک در مورد استفاده از اینترنت بر روی گوشی

سلام دوستان عزیز .
    من یک گوشی htc viva دارم که دارای وایرلس هم هست
    ویندوز کامپیوترم هم هفت هستش و از اینترنت ای دی اس ال استفاده می کنم . حالا می خوام ببینم چطوری می تونم این اینترنت رو از طریق کارت شبکه وایرلسی که بر روی کامپیوترم نصب هستش روی موبایلم هم شیر کنم . کسی می تونه کمکی کنه . ممنون می شم اگر سریع راهنمایی کنید

موضوعات مشابه:

نام حقيقي: ایمان شریعتی

خواننده شناسه تصویری iman_n21
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2006
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    کانکشن ADSL رو شیر کن روی کارت وایرلس
    IP گوشی و کارت وایرلس رو هم تو یک رنج بزار
    gateway گوشی رو هم IP کارتوایرلس بده

نام حقيقي: محسن

تازه وارد
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    آقا ممنون که توضیح دادی ولی می شه یکمی سطح پایین تر بگی . یعنی من مبتدی مبتدی هستم اگر می شه قدم به قدم بگو کجا باید برم و چی کار کنم

نام حقيقي: مهدي سرشكاني

تازه وارد
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    محل سکونت
    گچساران
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    كارت شبكه وايرلسي داري نميتونه حالت AP داشته باشه...!
    در نتيجه با گوشي نميتوني اونو ببيني و كانكت كني...
    ميتونستي يك مودم ADSL وايرلس بگيري...

Asemooni سپاسگزاری کرده است.

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    دوست عزیز شما باید با ویندوز یک شبکه Ad-Hoc راه بندازید و اجازه استفاده از اینترنت را به آن بدهید ، در حقیقت Ad-Hoc برای ارتباط بین کامپیوتر و موبایل شمامیباشد
    طبق توضیحات زیر
    موفق باشید

کد:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Ad-hoc-networking-How-the-network-with-the-funny-name-can-make-your-life-easier

Ad hoc networking

The truth is, the network with the funny name is actually a pretty cool invention. In a wireless ad hoc network (also called a computer-to-computer network) computers and devices connect directly to each other, rather than to a server, hub, or router. Why does this matter? Because it means you can quickly set up a temporary network anywhere. And because using an ad hoc network can save you time and can even help you handle stress.
    Here are a few ways you might use an ad hoc network:

• Quickly connect several computers so that you can share files and printers. Need to share the latest sales figures with a co-worker when you’re both away from the office? Using an ad hoc network is one great way to do it. Since an ad hoc network is temporary, unless you choose to save it, you don’t have to worry about being connected to your co-worker’s computer forever.
    • Share an Internet connection with a group of people. Let’s say you and a few colleagues are in a conference room and your computer has an Internet connection but the others don't. You can set up an ad hoc network to share that connection with your colleagues, saving the hassle of setting up separate Internet connections for each person.
    • Play multiplayer computer games. Remember what I said about handling stress? A Counterstrike session now and then can do wonders for your mood—not to mention your score.

The nitty-gritty details

A while back, we had a rare snowstorm here in Seattle. I wanted to share pictures of my cat romping in the snow. I selected the pictures and copied them to my Public folder. Because I have an ad hoc network set up, my friends can connect to my ad hoc network and my Public folder to see these pictures. (Okay, I admit it—I am one of those wacky cat people.)
    Here’s what I did, and what you can do too. It only takes a few minutes. Remember those network games you want to play?

Note

Before you begin: your computer—and the ones you’re connecting to—should have a wireless adapter.

1. Click the Start button and then type Network and Sharing Center in the Search box.
    2. In the left pane, click Set up a connection or network.

Networkand Sharing Center
    3. Click Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network, and then click Next.

Choose "Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network"
    4. On the Give your network a name and choose security options page:
      • Network name. Make up something short, sweet, and memorable (for example, “MyTempNet”).
      • Security type. For your computer’s security, choose WPA2 Personal. (We don't recommend using WEP. WPA2 is more secure. If you try WPA2 and it doesn’t work, we recommend that you upgrade your network adapter to one that works with WPA2.)
      • Security key/Passphrase. Ignore the fancy names; security keys and passphrases are basically just passwords.
        Now here are some crazy rules (you knew there had to be some, right?):
        • The passphrase should be 8 to 63 characters long. For example: jAmn5xlw!
        • Make up something that contains numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and symbols. For the best security, the security key or passphrase should not contain words that are in the dictionary. Make sure you either select the Display characters check box or remember the password, because you have to give it to the other people you want to join your network. (Right. Like I’m gonna remember a 63-character password.)

• You can select the Save this network check box so that you can use the network over and over. Otherwise, ad hoc networks just disappear into the ether when you’re done using them.

Give your network an easy-to-remember name

5. When you’re all done, click Next. The network name and security key or passphrase are listed on the next page. Pay attention to these because people will need them to connect to your network. If you want to share your Internet connection, click Turn on Internet connection sharing.

Remember your wireless network name and security key

A few last steps…

If you want to share files with others on your ad hoc network, first open Network and Sharing Center. Under Sharing and Discovery, make sure file sharing and network discovery are on. If not, click the arrow beside each one to expand that section, click the option to turn it on, and then click Apply. If you want to share files by using the Public folder on your computer, turn on public folder sharing as well. And, if you want to require other people to have a user account on your computer in order to share files with you, turn on password protected sharing (this option is only available for workgroups, not for domains).

Turn on the sharing options you want to use

Note

If you use password protected sharing, or if your computer is joined to a domain, other people will need to have a user account on your computer to see or access your shared files

ویرایش توسط patris1 : 2009-12-09 در ساعت 12:12 AM

نام حقيقي: مهدي سرشكاني

تازه وارد
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    محل سکونت
    گچساران
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    مگه شبكه هاي Ad-hocمربوط به مبايل نيست ؟؟؟

نام حقيقي: 1234