امروز دیدم گروه دبین توزیع live بیرون دادند البته هنوز beta هست.
یه توضیح بدم که نسخه های live که قبلا ubuntu هم داشت به این صورت کار میکنند که بدون نیاز به disk و نصب OS میتونید با cd یا dvd یه OS موقتی داشته باشید. جای خودش کاربرد های خیلی قشنگی داره.

اینم متن خبر به نقل از distrowatch :

Daniel Baumann has announced the availability of the first set of live CD images for Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 "Lenny", complete with a hard disk installer and available in three desktop variants (GNOME, KDE and Xfce): "The Debian Live team is pleased to announce the first beta of Debian Lenny's Live images. This is the first official release of Debian Live and the whole team has been working hard during the past 2.5 years to make Debian's own live systems become a reality. Main features: 100% Debian; Live Magic - a GUI front-end around the live-helper scripts, offering a subset of the features of live-helper in an easy-to-use graphical user interface; Live Installer - a special udeb for the Debian Installer that installs the system from the live image." Read the full release announcement for more details and known issues. Download (MD5): debian-live-lenny-i386-gnome-desktop.iso (733MB), debian-live-lenny-i386-kde-desktop.iso (702MB), debian-live-lenny-i386-xfce-desktop.iso (503MB). ISO images for the amd64 architecture are also available.

لینک اصلی:
DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.

موضوعات مشابه: