Websense Policy Server Password Recovery Procedure (Forgotten Password)
1. Stop Websense services in this order:
Filtering service, or EIM Server (earlier versions)
2. Delete the config.xml.bak file from the "Program Files\Websense\bin"
3. From the "Program Files\Websense\bin" directory, open the config.xml file with notepad and search for the expression: K209 Remove all characters between the tags as follows:
<data name="K2097153"> and </data>
So that it reads:
4. Restart Websense services in reverse order.
5. Open the Websense Manager and you will be prompted to create a new passwords.
- password recovery cisco
- recovery password fedora 11
- password recovery for domain administrator in intel server
- packeteer password recovery
- password recovery