May 2008
    محل سکونت
    Iran
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

additional 2003 for DC2008

Dear friends,
    I want to make an additional domain controller on server 2003 for backing up the 2008 domain controller, but it doesnt let me and say that you have to upgrade your operating system. i want to know if there is any solution for it or not. i can not upgrdae my 2003 to 2008 because of my applications.
    thanks in advance.

موضوعات مشابه:

ARM
    ARM آنلاین نیست.
    نام حقيقي: علیرضا مشعلی

مدیر بازنشسته شناسه تصویری ARM
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2005
    محل سکونت
    اهواز
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده
    کد:

To add an additional DC in Windows 2008 forest, you do not need to prepare the forest before you begin the installation. However, if you are adding the additional domain controller that you are installing is the first Windows Server 2008 domain controller in an existing Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server domain, ensure that the following tasks are completed:

• Prepare the forest by running adprep /forestprep on the server that holds the schema master operations master role (also known as flexible single master operations or FSMO) to update the schema. For more information, see Prepare a Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 Forest Schema for a Domain Controller That Runs Windows Server 2008.

• Prepare the domain by running adprep /domainprep /gpprep on the server that holds the infrastructure operations master role. For more information, see Prepare a Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 Domain for a Domain Controller That Runs Windows Server 2008.

• If you are installing an RODC in an existing Windows Server 2003 domain, you must also run the adprep /rodcprep command. For more information, see Prepare a Forest for a Read-Only Domain Controller.

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها:

Prepare a Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 Domain for a Dc That Runs Windows 2008

additional 2003

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •