Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

Unified Communications Manager 7.1(3) in VMWare

کد:
    http://www.markholloway.com/blog/?p=543
    The latest media from Cisco is 7.1.3a for Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection. CUPS is now 7.0.5. There are some things to be aware of when trying to load Unified applications in VMWare. Here are the specifications for a successful installation.
    NOTE: When performing the installation choose “skip” when first prompted to use the Wizard. You will prompted further into the installation to use the Wizard and at that time you should continue. Also note that each phase of the installation has estimated completion times that certain install tasks need to complete. If you try installing too many instances of Unified applications at the same time this slows down your hard drive and uses more CPU which can cause these tasks to exceed their time limit. When this happens the particular Unified application will hault and the installation will fail. Best practice is to install each server one at a time and wait for it to complete before proceeding to the next application.
    Unified Communications Manager/Unity Connection
    VMWare Compatability 6.5 – 7
    Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
    1 CPU / 1 CORE
    Memory 2048 MB
    LSI SCSI Controller
    80GB Hard Drive (Pre-allocated = better performance)
    Cisco Unified Presence Server 7.02 or 7.05
    VMWare Compatability 6.5 – 7
    Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
    1 CPU / 1 CORE
    Memory 2048 MB
    IDE Controller
    80GB Hard Drive (Pre-allocated = better performance)
    CUPS 7.0(5) will display a warning every time you boot the VM telling you that VMWare is unsupported. You must agree before the boot continues. 7.0(2) does not do this and as far as I can tell, there is no compelling resson to run CUPS 7.05 over 7.02 in a lab environment.
    By default Cisco locks down the UC Linux appliances so no one can access its underlying Linux operating system and obtain root access. There are known methods to bypass this. If you have already found a way then you may configure the virtual machine such as CUPS 7.0(5) so it does not force you to Agree to using the software on an unsupported platform every time you reboot. This normally is not an issue if you are sitting in front of the VM while it is loading, but if you are rebooting remotely and don’t have access to the console then this is a problem. Luckily the workaround is simple.
    vi /usr/local/bin/base_scripts/hardware_check.sh and change the following:
    کد:
     if [ "$hwmodel" = "vmware" ]; 
     to
     if [ "$hwmodel" = "appliance"  ];

موضوعات مشابه:
    sasani سپاسگزاری کرده است.

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

Unified Communciations Manager 7 (UCM7) in VMWare

کد:
    http://www.markholloway.com/blog/?p=138

When installing UCM7 in VMWare Workstation 6 the install would fail when using the default settings after creating a new virtual machine. Once I created a new custom virtual machine the install worked. My custom settings include VMWorkstation 6, Red Hat Linux 4, IDE controller, and 80GB of pre-allocated hard disk space for better performance. I recommend at least 2048MB of ram

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

Unity Connections 7 in VMWare

کد:
    http://www.markholloway.com/blog/?p=127
    I frequently receive emails asking how I installed Unity Connections in VMWare while avoiding that nasty grub error that causes the install to fail. This procedure applies to both Unity Connections 7 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 7.

I currently use VMWare Workstation 6. Step one is to select File > New > Virtual Machine then select Custom when prompted. Set the VM to VMWare Workstation 5 and use Red Hat Linux 4 OS type. I suggest that you allocate 2GB of memory, use an IDE hard drive, and size it for 80GB. I always recommend pre-allocating the hard disk space if possible as this will increase performance when using the web interface. Start your VM and boot from your DVD or ISO image and select Unity Connections. After the Media Check you need to skip the Wizard. UC7 will use the Wizard at the end. Assign your IP address manually and use the internal server clock for timing sync. You can (and should) change this later by using your CCIE lab router as an NTP server. If you need to use a public NTP IP then use one from pool.ntp.org. During the installation there is a point where UC will tell you it is going to reboot the server. Once the server starts to reboot the VMWare bios screen displays, right-click on the little CD icon at the bottom right of VMWare and “disconnect” the CD/DVD otherwise the install fails at a later point

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها:

cisco cucm 7.1 iso bootable vmware

download cucm 7.1 iso

http:forum.persiannetworks.comf113t35625.html

operating system not found in vmware

cucm 7.1 iso download

CUCM 7.1.3 bootable DVDinstall cucm 7.1.3 image to vmwareinstall cucm 7.1 on vmware workstationUnified Communications Manager 7 CPU hard disk RAMhardware_check.sh isocisco unified call manager 7.1 cd downloadcall manager 7.1 vmwareUnified Communications Manager 7.1.3 DVDcisco cups VM image downloadpresence 7.1 downloadvirtual machine cucm 7.1(3) downloadcallmanger 7.1 on vmware hwmodelUnified Communications Manager 7.1 VMwarecisco unified communications manager 7.1 iso downloadcucm 7.1 bootable isobootable cisco cucm 7.1cucm 7.1 download isocucm 7.1 isobootable callmanager vmware downloadinstalling callmanager vers 7.1.3 vitualization ask for ntp

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •