نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 از مجموع 2

موضوع: Configuration Steps for MTLS Communication between Internal LCS 2005 SP1 & OC Clients 2005

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

Configuration Steps for MTLS Communication between Internal LCS 2005 SP1 & OC Clients 2005

کد:
    http://itprosecure.com/blogs/live_communication_server_2005_sp1_certificate_configuration/archive/2007/03/10/configuration-steps-for-mtls-communication-between-enterprise-lcs-2005-sp1-server-and-office-communicator-2005-clients.aspx
    In this entry I review the configuration steps for validating Mutual Transport Layer Security (MTLS) is enabled for traffic between an LCS 2005 SP1 Standard Edition Server and any Office Communicator 2005 Clients interacting with this Server within the Corporate Enterprise. I include installation of a Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Certification Authority to issue the Enhanced Key Usage (EKU) Server Authentication Certificate Template to the LCS2k5 SP1 Server. Then, I configure the LCS2k5 SP1 Server to offer this Certificate to Office Communicator 2005 Clients when connecting. Additionally, I then show how to manually configure the Office 2005 Communicator clients to use MTLS over TCP instead of just TCP. There are several practices offered here that should be used only in a 'testing scenerio'. Those practice include:

Installation of an Enterprise Root Certification Authority (ER-CR) on an Active Directory Domain Controller
    Installation of a Single Certification Authority (CA)
    Not Reviewing Backup and Restore Procedures for Key Management Components of the Certification Authority
    Not Reviewing use of the Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) along with Group Policy Objects to further reduce Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) attack vectors

Here is the Network Environment detail (the specific Installation Steps are here):

LCS2k5 SP1 Standard Edition
    MSDE Database
    No Federation
    No Archiving
    No Access Proxy

Single Forest
    Single Domain
    Enterprise Client IM 'Text Only'
    TCP Transport - Client to Server and Server to Client (I change this to MTLS over TCP)
    Client Configuration - Manually Configured
    No IPSec - Client to Server

موضوعات مشابه:

نام حقيقي: 1234

مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    محل سکونت
    نوشته
    سپاسگزاری شده
    سپاسگزاری کرده

کلمات کلیدی در جستجوها: