کد:
http://www.lcs-guides.com/how-configure-dns-lcs-2005

This guide assumes you are running LCS 2005 Enterprise in a Windows server 2003 environment.
If you have the wrong entry in your DNS server(s), or if you haven't configured your DNS server(s) at all, you will experience several issues succh as connectivity limitations (or no connectivity at all), your messenger clients will not be able to communicate with each other and your "status" will not be accurate (if at all available).
1) Open the DNS mmc (Start - settings - control panel - administrative tools - DNS), and expand to your server - "Forward Lookup Zones" - (for example - mydomain.com)

2) Right click your domain name, and select New Host (A) ... from the menu.

3) Enter the correct data in the New Host windows. The data should consist of your Pool name FQDN and the IP address of the enterprise edition server. (Where can I see my Pool's FQDN ?)

4) Now you have to add the appropriate SRV record to your DNS. In your DNS mmc (the one you used just a few seconds ago), right click your domain name again (just like in stage 2), and choose "Other New Records". In the "Resource Record Type" windows, scroll down and find "Service Location".

5) Double click "Service Location" and you will get the "New Service Record" window. Delete whatever is written next to the "Service" box, and type "_sip" (without the " signs). The "Protocol" box should have "_tcp" in it, and the "Port" box should have the port number of your enterprise server (default port should be 5060 - unless you changed it). In the "Host Offering This Service" box fill out the FQDN of your SERVER (NOT your pool). So if your server's name is "server" and your domain name is "domain.com", the FQDN would be "server.domain.com"

Bare in mind that your clients should be configured to use the DNS server that you have just edited as their primary DNS server. If you have problems with your DNS servers, you could manually edit the hosts file of every machine on your network:
1) Click Start, click Run.
2) Type %windir%system32driversetc and press ENTER.
3) Open the "Hosts" file using Notepad.
4) Add the following line to the end of the Hosts file:
(Where can I see my Pool's FQDN ?)

That's it!
Your DNS should now be ready

موضوعات مشابه: