کد:
http://www.messagingtalk.org/granting-send-permission-mailbox
Send As permission for a mailbox is one of the most wanted features for secretaries in its Microsoft outlook to assist their Boss in sending mails on behalf, scheduling calendar, managing the contact etc. Here we go through on how to use grant send As permission for a mailbox using Exchange Management Shell and Active Directory Users and Computers. Once this permission is granted, any messages & calendar invite that are sent from the mailbox will appear as if they were sent by the mailbox owner.
Things to note as part of preparations

- the account you use to perform this admin task must be delegated with "Exchange Organization Administrator role".
- You are not allowed to send e-mail messages on behalf of a mailbox if the mailbox is "hidden from address lists".
- Exchange Server needs that an e-mail address is resolved in the From field when you are sending mail on behalf. If the From address is set as "hidden from address lists" the SMTP address will not be resolved and is rejected.

Here are the steps:

1. Start the Exchange Management Console.
  2. In the console tree, click Recipient Configuration. Here I have two users, administrator & Triston. I want to Administrator to be able to send as Triston.

3. On the right pane, select the Triston's mailbox name, right click "Manage Send As Permission" to open its wizard.

4. On the Manage Send As Permission page, click Add.

5. In Select User or Group, select the user to which you want to grant the Send As permission. Here I select "Administrator" and then click OK ==> Manage.

6. Now the "Send As permission" was successfully granted. Click Finish. Now Administrator will be able to send mail on behalf of Triston.

The above summary section shows how to configure 'Send as" this using Exchange Management Shell command.
Note:
The Send As permission will not be granted until replication finished successfully. Alternatively, you can stop and restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service to grant the permission quickly. otherwise, this can permission can be effective depending on how the replication times are configured in your Microsoft Exchange Server and network configuration.

Let's do the test

Launch Outlook using administrator account.

Compose new message. From Menu select "options" ==> "Show From" so that From field will be displayed as shown below. In this Test, I select Triston in the From field, then send to 'administrator' mailbox by clicking Send button.

Now you notice that Administrator mailbox is now able to send mails on behalf of user Triston.

موضوعات مشابه: